Monday, December 19, 2011

Greenery and Garlands: Exterior Christmas Decor


I love fresh greenery at Christmastime! Gathered into wreaths, boughs, garlands, you name it- I love it any and everywhere. The smell is divine and it brings life into the dead of winter. 


Our front porch


The wreath is hanging on burlap with the red trim
for under $1 per yard! 

Packages to decorate my front porch bench. I can reuse these each year! 

I'm very much into 'natural' wrapping with simple brown paper, twine and ribbon, and a little greenery. My goal is to wrap this way each year with recycled materials and natural elements. Maybe I'll change up the accent colors each year, but the basic elements will be the same for easy and frugal gift wrapping. 

I love this time of year......even when I have a broken leg :)




Linking to: